At Aquatic Supply we are always looking to help our customers, by interacting with our customer base on a daily basis and staying involved in the hobby; we can stay current with our customers needs. We’ve learned that our customers are environmentally friendly, price conscious and want high quality fish/products. Most would say that those three items are mutually exclusive. However with the support of our customers, we strive to meet these needs.
Some of the ways we meet these needs are the following:
- Buying fish from local breeders when possible and sourcing from several reputable vendors. We know all of our vendors on a first name basis, this allows us to bring in the best quality for your tank.
- We only carry what we believe are quality products, we don't have the space to carry everything but we are always happy to special order what you need.
- By keeping the staff count low, we’ll be sure to get to know you and your aquarium personally. This helps us guide you in the right direction when it comes to making aquatic decisions.
- We offer a discount of 10% to active military, 20% discount to our maintenance customers on all fish and coral and we contribute to the philanthropy projects to put aquariums in school environments.
- We actively support the Aquarium of Boise.
- We want to help you track down that rare fish, whether it takes 2 weeks or 2 years; we want to guide you through setting up that new aquarium for your family and are committed to your long term aquarium needs.
It is our philosophy that by combining our love of quality fish/products with locally bred fish and plants; we can create a fun, inviting and sustainable hobby for all to enjoy. We encourage you to come explore Aquatic Supply.
Aquatic Supply Aquarium maintenance formerly known as A Sea to See maintenance has been serving the treasure valley since 1992. We service and maintain over 300+ commercial and residential aquariums through out the Treasure Valley and we specialize in freshwater, saltwater, and reef aquariums. We service all size tanks and offer weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly maintenance services. Our services include aquarium cleaning, filter maintenance, and delivery of livestock and product. We track and record each visit to provide customized feedback and recommendations to keep your tank healthy and thriving.