Please email resume to email@example.com
Now accepting applications for:
Full Time Aquarium Service Technician
Have you ever found yourself relaxed and intrigued when looking at an aquarium?
Would you enjoy working with exotic fish?
Do you enjoy meeting new people and visiting new places?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then you may be an excellent candidate for an Aquarium Service Technician.
As an Aquarium Service Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining and cleaning freshwater, saltwater, and reef tank aquariums in the Treasure Valley area.
Aquatic Supply has both commercial and residential clients.
Flexible Schedule Required
Aquatic Supply offers:
- Bonus Program
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Time Off
Who is our ideal candidate? Our perfect candidates possess the following characteristics:
- Detail Orientated
- Strong Communication Skills
- Aquarium Experience
- Friendly and Courteous
- Professional in Appearance
- Valid Idaho driver’s license
- Pass random drug testing and a criminal background check
- Must be able to lift and carry 5 gallon jugs weighing 45 pounds multiple times throughout the workday. Bend over to perform aquarium husbandry. Climb and work from a ladder on aquariums.
- Applicant must enjoy working on aquariums
Aquatic Supply is a family owned and operated business in Boise, Idaho. We are excited to be growing both our retail location and maintenance business, and we are looking for fish enthusiasts to join our team.
Please visit www.aquaticsupply.net for additional information.
Salary: $9.00 to $10.00 /hour based on experience
- High school or equivalent
- freshwater aquarium husbandary: 1 year
- saltwater aquarium husbandary: 1 year
- Can you explain nitrogen cycle in an aquarium?
- Have you ever changed the filter media in a canister filter?