Commercial or residential, Aquatic Supply aquarium maintenance will keep your aquarium clean & healthy by providing regularly scheduled maintenance of your fresh water, salt water, or reef tank. We guarantee your tank will be handled with extreme care, since we treat every tank like our very own. As a full-service company, we offer competitive prices on aquarium supplies, coral, and fish. Our customers no longer have to worry about running out of supplies when they are needed most, or if you are just stocking up on those hard to find supplies. Our professional staff manages all supplies so our customers can enjoy their aquariums without any hassles or cleaning responsibilities. If you are not completely satisfied with your current service provider, or you are just looking to reduce the hassle of maintenance then give us a call.
Our Services Include
- Chemical assessment and adjustment to provide appropriate bio chemistry.
- Clean exterior and interior aquarium surfaces.
- Rake and siphon debris from gravel bottom.
- Change chemical filtration media if needed.
- Clean overflow filtration pads if needed.
- Empty Protein Skimmer collection cup.
- Clean covers and light fixtures of algae and salt deposits.
- Remove and clean decorative corals, rocks, plastic plants, etc.
- Check the inventory of food and replace if needed.
- Check color, smell and temperature of water.
- Top off water.
- Visual check equipment, air and water flow.
- Visual check of fish for head-count, disease, swimming and breathing
What can I Expect on my visit(s)?
We offer 2 types of visits depending on your maintenance schedule and aquarium type.
Cleans are a full service cleaning of your aquarium and filtration system, these visits typically range from 30 to 90 minutes.
Checks are a visible check and spot clean for algae and general tank filter maintenance as well as dropping off supplies and other purchases, these visits typically run 15 minutes.
*Additional cleans available upon request.
**Pricing varies on tank size and type.